Solicitation / Vendor Permits

Apply for a Permit

If you would like to apply to be a transient or mobile food vendor, solicitor, peddler, or park concessions please follow these steps.

Not sure which permit you need? Check this flow chart (PDF).

Fee Schedule

Permit Type



Transient/Mobile Food Vendor

365-day Permit



30-day Permit

90-day Permit



Park Concessionaire

180-day Permit


Code of Ordinances

You can read the entire Solicitation Ordinance in our online searchable Code of Ordinances, under Chapter 13. 

Review our Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) for information.


If you have any questions regarding obtaining a solicitor, vendor or transient vendor permit, please contact Nicole Garcia at 919-249-3447 or