Issuing Solicitor Vendor Permits Department
The permits are issued by the Apex Police Department. Each solicitor / vendor should have an identification card issued by the Police Department with their name, business and the signature of an Apex Police official. For more details, visit the Solicitation / Vendor Permit page.

Show All Answers

1. Town of Apex Require Solicitors and Vendors to be Permitted
2. Issuing Solicitor Vendor Permits Department
3. No Soliciting Signs at Neighborhood Entrances
4. No Soliciting Sign at Your Home
5. Food Carts and Ice Cream Trucks
6. Validity of Solicitor and Vendor Permits
7. Solicitation Times