Involvement in Motor Vehicle Crash
If you are involved in a minor accident where no one is injured and the vehicles are drivable, move your vehicle to the untraveled portion of the roadway if possible. Cars left in the roadway contribute to traffic hazards. Call 9-1-1 and do not leave until you have spoken to a police officer.

Show All Answers

1. Apex Police Department Patch
2. Calling 9-1-1
3. Fingerprints and/or Criminal Background Checks
4. Installation of Car Seats
5. Involvement in Motor Vehicle Crash
6. Noise Ordinance
7. Paying Tickets
8. Police Department Tours
9. Rabid or Suspected Rabid Animal
10. Status of my Case
11. Stray Animals
12. Use Firearm, Air Soft gun, BB gun, Paint Ball gun or a Bow and Arrow inside the Town limits