Latest Update: September 2, 2020
Starting on September 4 at 5pm, North Carolina is currently in Phase 2.5 of the governor’s three-phased Reopen Plan.
- Apex Town Hall reopened on May 12th for the following services: Finance (utility billing), Building Permits and Inspections, Planning, and Development Services. The Public Works Administration is also reopened.
- The Apex Community Center reopened on June 1st for limited activity only - registering for future programs, permit applications and renewals, shelter rentals, and walking for exercise.
- The Halle Cultural Arts Center reopened on June 1st for limited activity: registration for future programs, and room rentals. All in person classes will follow social distancing, limited participants, as well as sanitization before and after participants are in the rooms.
- Parks amenities including restrooms, athletic fields and courts, picnic shelters, and dog parks reopened May 1st. All public greenways and trails remain open.
- Playgrounds will reopen September 4th at 5pm.
- Skate park is now open after repairs and improvements to this amenity.
- Rentals for shelters, fields, and rooms are now available under certain restrictions.