October 15, 2022
105 Upchurch St
Apex, NC 27502
Fall Shred Day
Saturday, October 15, 2022
Twice each year, the APD encourages all residents help keep identity theft away by bring unwanted papers containing personal information to be shred, FREE of charge. Come early, the shred truck fills up fast! Guidelines for Shred Day:
- Only documents containing personal identifying information will be accepted (i.e. bills, bank statements, old checks).
- Please do not bring books, magazines or newspapers and other recyclables.
- Staples and paper clips do not need to be removed.
- Please remove all metal from hanging file folder and spiral bound notebooks.
- Please limit the amount of items to be destroyed to 2 small boxes/bags.
This is a drive thru shred event. Stay in your vehicle and allow our CAPA volunteers to assist you.
Please come out and participate. Participants should approach the location South on Upchurch Street utilizing Holleman Street from South Salem Street. All access with be right turn only into the facility from Upchurch Street. All traffic leaving the event will make a right turn out of the facility on to West Williams St/Hwy 55.