November 6, 2021
105 Upchurch Street
Apex, NC 27502
Shred Day (New Location!)
Saturday, November 6, 2021
Twice each year, the APD encourages all residents help keep identity theft away by bring unwanted papers containing personal information to be shred, FREE of charge. Come early, the shred truck fills up fast! Event is held in the Saunders Street parking lot across from the Police Department, with the following guidelines:
- Only documents containing personal identifying information will be accepted (i.e. bills, bank statements, old checks).
- Please do not bring books, magazines or newspapers and other recyclables.
- Staples and paper clips do not need to be removed.
- Please remove all metal from hanging file folder and spiral bound notebooks.
- Please limit the amount of items to be destroyed to 2 small boxes/bags.