This 160 acre park offers athletic fields, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, picnic areas, playgrounds, fitness and nature trails, and a 50+ acre lake.
- 3 ball fields and 2 batting cages (reserved for league play)
- 1 soccer field - check availability
- For information about renting the field and availability, click here
- 3 sand volleyball courts
- 6 tennis courts
- Elevate Fitness Course
- 4 basketball courts (1 fenced for roller hockey)
- Child’s playground and swings (ages 2-12)
- Restroom facilities
- Over 3 miles of developed nature and fitness trails (2 miles of paved greenway, 1 mile natural walking trail)
- Picnic Areas (with grills)
- Fishing dock (fishing permit required) - Apex Community Park is part of the NC Wildlife Community Fishing Program and is stocked with channel catfish
- Canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, sailboards, john boats and rowing skulls are allowed on the lake and must be launched from the designated launch site only (vessel permit required). Vessels may not exceed 14ft in length.