Next Event: Saturday, April 25, 2015
Twice each year, during the Spring and Fall, the APD encourages all residents help keep identity theft away by bringing unwanted papers containing personal information to be shred, FREE of charge. The event is held from 9am - noon, or until the shred truck is full, in the Saunders Street parking lot across from the Police Department, with the following guidelines:
- Only documents containing personal identifying information will be accepted (i.e. bills, bank statements, old check).
- Please do not bring books, magazines or newspapers and other recyclables.
- Staples and paper clips do not need to be removed.
- Please remove all metal from hanging file folder and spiral bound notebooks.
- Please limit the amount of items to be destroyed to 3 small boxes/bags.
For questions and more information, contact:
Officer Matt Hunter or Officer JT Allen