Next Event: September 14, 2013
Twice each year, during the Spring and Fall, the APD encourages all residents help keep identity theft away by bring unwanted papers containing personal information to be shred, FREE of charge. The event is typically held from 9am - noon, or until the shred truck is full, in the Town Hall parking lot, with the following guidelines:
- Only documents containing personal identifying information will be accepted (i.e. bills, bank statements, old check).
- Please do not bring books, magazines or newspapers and other recyclables.
- Staples and paper clips do not need to be removed.
- Please remove all metal from hanging file folder and spiral bound notebooks.
- Please limit the amount of items to be destroyed to 2 file boxes. No bags will be accepted.
For more info, contact:
Sgt. Greg Towell