The Town of Apex contracts with Waste Industries to provide weekly household garbage and recycling collection. (See Schedule)
Please follow these tips to ensure successful garbage collection:
- Place only household trash in your rolling garbage bin.
- Roll your bin to the curb by 6am on your scheduled collection day.
- Bagging your garbage helps keep your cart clean and reduces wind blown litter.
- Do not place yard waste, brush, or any construction debris in your cart.
- Automotive parts, tires, hazardous waste, hot ashes and corrugated cardboard are also prohibited.
The Town of Apex provides a weekly curbside yard waste collection.
Missed a pick up?
Fill out our online service request form or call Town of Apex Customer Service at 362-8676 or call Waste Industries at 662-7100.
Holiday Trash and Recycling Tips
Christmas Trees: Christmas trees are collected and chipped curbside as part of your regular yard waste collection route. Remove all decorations from tree, including any nails from the stand, and place at curb for pickup.
Boxes: Chipboard (like shirt boxes) and corrugated cardboard are accepted, and should be flattened and broken down
Items not accepted: wrapping paper, styrofoam, and others. View the complete list of accepted recycling items.