Appearance Award Application Form
Did a recent renovation or landscaping job catch your eye? Have you recently noticed a particularly attractive property or business in Apex….a home, a business or perhaps a churchyard and not taken the time to thank the person(s) responsible for making it so pleasant? The Apex Community Appearance Awards Program is the perfect opportunity to not only say thank you, but also bring the deserving person(s) or business community recognition and appreciation for a job well done.
Above: The home of Jessie and Lillie Gilbert located at 810 Napleton Circle received the Winter Residential Appearance Award for exceptional curb appeal, colorful and charming landscaping and a well-maintained yard that positively influences the neighborhook's image.
Above: Daniels, located at 1430 W Williams Street received the Summer Non-Residential Appearance Award for an upgraded, attractive facade that adds character to this Apex establishment.
Properties awarded the quarterly Apex Appearance Awards receive the following:
- Public recognition at an Apex Town Council meeting.
- Your property’s picture as an Apex Appearance Award winner in the atrium display case located at the Apex Town Hall.
- A framed Apex Appearance Award Certificate.
- A sign posted on the property announcing its award status.
Who is eligible for the Apex Appearance Award?
A business or residential property that contributes to making our community more attractive and satisfies two of the following criteria:
- The property has a pleasant appearance, is well maintained and contributes to community appearance.
- A recent effort was made to improve and enhance the appearance of the property.
- The property demonstrates originality and creativity.
- The property stands out as an attractive property in its neighborhood.