Planning Director: Dianne Khin, AICP
Phone: (919) 249-3426 Fax: (919) 249-3338
New Development Fee Schedule - Effective 2/1/2014
Resources and Links
- Public Hearing Signs Posted (PDF)
- Apex Development Report (PDF)
- Connections Newsletter (PDF)
- Development Fee Schedule (PDF) - Effective 2/1/2014 - 6/30/2014
- Interactive Development Map
- Major and Minor Site Plan Process (PDF)
- Residential and Non-Residential Subdivision Process (PDF)
- Transportation Plan (PDF)
- 2014 Meeting Schedules
Planning and Community Development Mission Statement
The mission of the Apex Planning and Community Development Department is to provide coordinated guidance and regulation of the growth and development of the Town of Apex through the review of subdivision and site development plans, the creation and implementation of long-range land use, transportation, and hazard mitigation plans, the enforcement of the Town's Unified Development Ordinance, and the provision of professional advice and technical expertise to the citizens, elected officials, appointed boards and committees, and other departments of the Town of Apex.
The Planning and Community Development Department is committed to ensuring quality development within the Town of Apex that protects environmentally sensitive areas, provides for adequate transportation networks, promotes economic vitality, provides quality housing at affordable prices, and promotes a sense of community that is compatible with the small town character of Apex.