2200 Laura Duncan Rd – between Laura Duncan Rd & Lake Pine Dr.
NEW! Paddleboards and Sailboards now allowed!
- 160 acre Community Park
- 3 ball fields and 2 batting cages
- 2 soccer fields
- 3 sand volleyball courts
- 6 tennis courts
- 4 basketball courts (1 fenced for roller hockey)
- Child’s playground and swings (ages 2-12)
- Restroom Facilities
- Over 3 miles of developed nature and fitness trails (Two miles paved, One mile natural walking trail)
- Picnic Areas
- Outdoor courts for tennis and basketball
- Fishing dock
- 50+ acre lake
- Apex residents (defined as those persons residing within the corporate limits,) whenever fishing, must have in their possession a Town fishing permit which they may obtain at the Apex Community Center free of charge upon showing proof of residency. Non-residents must have in their possession, a Town of Apex Fishing Permit which they may obtain at the Apex Community Center. Non-resident permit fees vary depending on age.
- Canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, sailboards, john boats (not exceeding 14 ft in length) and rowing skulls are allowed on the lake and must be launched from the designated launch site only. Permits are available at the Community Center.
Hours of Operation:
6:30 am - 10:00 pm (March through October)
6:30 am - 7:00 pm (November through February)
6:30 am to sunset (defined by the National Weather Service)