The Town is proposing amendments to the Future Land Use Map. These amendments are designed to:
- Establish land uses to support public transportation services
- Increase residential densities along existing and upcoming public transportation routes
- Promote Transit-Oriented Development
- Planning Board Public Hearing
On February 10, 2021, the Planning Board unanimously recommended approval of the amendments as presented and revised by staff. A recording of the meeting is available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKbahHgc3E
- Town Council Public Hearing
February 23, 2021
Information about attending remote meetings and submitting comments is available on the Public Notice of Public Hearings.
The following exhibit includes the 2045 Future Land Use Map amendments as proposed during the Public Workshop as well as staff recommendations based on the public input received. These recommendations were presented to the Planning Board and will be presented to Town Council along with a summary of comments received.
A public workshop to introduce proposed amendments to the 2045 Future Land Use map was held on Tuesday, January 19th at 6:00 pm.
Miss the workshop? It isn’t too late to review the proposed amendments and share your comments: