2045 Future Land Use Map Amendments Workshop
Please join us for a public workshop to learn about proposed amendments to the 2045 Future Land Use map on Tuesday, January 19th at 6:00 pm!
The Town is proposing amendments to the Future Land Use Map. These amendments are designed to:
- Establish land uses to support public transportation services
- Increase residential densities along existing and upcoming public transportation routes
- Promote Transit-Oriented Development
The following materials can be referenced before, during, and after the workshop to review the proposed amendments and complete a comment form at: https://www.publicinput.com/P725.
How to participate:
- Click on this link to join the public workshop: https://publicinput.com/P725.
- Participants will be able to submit comments by chat or voicemail.
- After the meeting, a recorded version of the live workshop will be available on this web page for those unable to attend.
- Any comments on the proposed Future Land Use Map amendments are requested by January 31, 2021.
Have questions or are unable to join using the Internet?
Contact Jenna Shouse at email@example.com
or 919-372-7509 for more information.