Programs, Rentals, and Events Cancelled and Facilities Closed Until April 30, 2020
Keeping the well-being of our program participants at the forefront, the Town of Apex is cancelling all programs, rentals, and special events through April 30, 2020. In addition, the Apex Community Center and The Halle Cultural Arts Center will also be closed during this time.
- This and all other decisions about town operations follow the recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control and the North Carolina Health and Human Services Department. These agencies have identified the senior population, ages 65 and over, as having a higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19.
- Refunds will be issued to current participants of the programs that are cancelled.
- Many programs and special events sponsored by the Town have also been cancelled.
- Program registration will be held as scheduled but participants will be able to register ONLINE ONLY.
- Employees will be working off site and will make every attempt to respond to e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- We encourage those over 65, or those who suffer from chronic medical conditions like heart disease, lung disease, or diabetes to limit participation in all town programs and events and limit visits to Town facilities.
For more info, please visit http://www.apexnc.org/1407/COVID-19