Please follow these tips to ensure successful garbage collection:
- Place only household trash in your rolling garbage bin.
- Only items inside your cart will be collected - do not place overflow garbage outside of your carts.
- Roll your bin to the curb the night before your scheduled collection day.
- Place your garbage and recycling carts 3-4 feet apart to allow sufficient clearance for the garbage truck’s automated arm.
- Bagging your garbage helps keep your cart clean and reduces wind blown litter.
- Do not place yard waste, brush, or any construction debris in your cart.
- Automotive parts, tires, hazardous waste, hot ashes, and corrugated cardboard are prohibited.
Complete an online service request form or call Town of Apex Customer Service at (919) 362-8676.