Record Drawing SubmittalsRecord Drawing submittals must be uploaded to IDT Plans for electronic review by the Infrastructure Inspections Manager and GIS Specialist.
Upload the Record Drawing submittal as a New Project in IDT Plans. Include the following information for review on the first upload:
- Record Drawings (Individual PDF Files)
- Engineer's Water Certification of Completion, if applicable
- Engineer's Sewer Certification of Completion, if applicable
- Signed/Sealed Record Drawing Checklist
- After the Record Drawings have been reviewed, approved and digitally signed by Infrastructure Inspector and Manager an email will be sent from IDT Plans requesting the Engineer to upload the AutoCAD drawing for review.
One (1) hard copy Record Drawing set must be delivered to Development Services located at Town Hall - 3rd Floor, 73 Hunter Street, Apex, NC 27502. Subsequent hard copies will not be required for revisions requested by the Infrastructure Inspector and Manager.
Please allow three days for review of the Record Drawings by the Infrastructure Inspector and Manager and a three day review of the AutoCAD drawing by the GIS Technician.
The Record Drawing Checklist has been revised to reflect this new process. Please apply the Record Drawing Certification (JPEG) to each plan sheet before uploading the plans to IDT.
Please see the Electronic Record Drawing Submittal Process for more information and directions for IDT Plans.
All development projects must have a Pre-Construction Meeting with the Infrastructure Inspections Manager prior to starting any site work. Please contact Dewayne Carlyle at (919) 337-7877 or email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
Please review the Pre-Construction Meeting Checklist and Attachments. The owner or owner representative must sign the Checklist on Page 5.
- Pre-Construction Meeting Checklist
- Pre-Construction Meeting Attachments
- Planned Shutdown Procedure and Notification Letter
Please review the Utility and Roadway Inspection Scheduling Requirements for Contractors document to learn more about requirements for scheduling and testing Infrastructure Inspections.
Infrastructure Inspection Fees
Please reference the Town's Fee Schedule for a full listing of all Town of Apex Fees. A summary of the Construction Plan Submittal, Infrastructure Inspections, and Bond Administration Fees can be found on the Development Services Fees & Bonding webpage.