The budget for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 was adopted by Town Council on June 14, 2022.
View the full budget document.
- Total budget (all funds): $178,064,800
- General Fund: $91,201,500
- Electric Fund: $47,666,000
- Water & Sewer Fund: $26,664,100
- Non-major & Capital Fund: $12,533,200
- Property tax rate: $.41 per $100 valuation, an increase of $.02 from last year
- Garbage, recycling, and yard waste services fees increase by $0.24/month
- Electric rate: Base rate increase from $15.05 to $25.00, kWh charge decrease of 8.5%
- Water rates: Water base rate increase of $0.46, volumetric rate increase of 1.5%
- Sewer rate: Sewer base rate increase of $0.71, volumetric increase of 4%
In preparing the FY22-23 budget, town staff followed guidance from Town Council’s strategic goals to develop a proactive budget that will balance improving current town programs and services with development of new programs and projects.