Laugh & Learn Family
This class provides a little bit of everything for children of varying developmental levels. Th e perfect fit for families with two or more pre-school aged children but open to all! Each week your child will love singing, dancing and playing instruments with you and new friends and you’ll love helping practice a wide variety of abilities such as gross and fine motor skills, turn taking, social skills, story time and active listening. In class, we’ll also share tips and take home ideas. Limited to 12 children. The Kindermusik take-home kit includes an activity booklet, CD and age-appropriate musical instrument or manipulative for each enrolled child and is included in the registration cost. For more information call 919-449-8586 or email MusicInMeNC@gmail.com. Ages: 0-5 yrs. (and caregiver) Instructor: Shelley Buisson
- Fees: $65(R) / $80(NR) (4 classes)
Session 1: Carnival of Music
- We’re all natural music makers! We hum while we play and work, sing along with music in the car, and tap our fingers and feet to the beat. In this carnival-themed unit, we’ll become more comfortable with instruments and our ability to play them, and explore timbre, steady beat, and ensemble experiences.
- #8718 Wednesday Jun 10 - Jul 1 10:30am-11:15am
Session 2: Make Believe
- Let’s climb aboard the S.S. Pretend and set sail for Royal Island! We’ll dance the Pirate’s Treasure Dance, visit the castle of a king and queen, listen to a story about a silly pirate, and build a pretend bonfire on the beach. Best of all, we’ll exercise our imaginations and express our creativity in countless ways.
- #8719 Wednesday Jul 22 - Aug 12 10:30am-11:15am